- 4 roasted almonds, cut into pieces
- 4 teacups crispy noodles (fried noodles)
Category : Chinese|
Rating : 0
Contributor : n/a
Note: Fried Noodles are used in this recipe and you can find Fried Noodle's recipe in our Cook Book
For the honey sauce:
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon honey
1. In a small vessel, heat the sugar and add 1 teaspoon of water on a slow flame.
2. When the sugar melts, immediately add the honey, mix well and pour over the noodles. Sprinkle the almond pieces on the top.
3. Serve with vanilla ice-cream.