- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoon sugar, brown
- 3 teaspoon ginger peeled and ground
- 3 tablespoon butter
- Coating Mix: flour
- . - Salt & pepper
- 4 - Chicken breast, boneless
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange peel
- 3 - Onions, spring thinly sliced
Category : Meat / Beef / Chicken|
Rating : 4
Contributor : n/a
1. Marinate chicken breasts with salt and pepper for about half an hour. Lightly coat the chicken with flour.
2. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add chicken, saut? For about 6-8 minutes or until brown. Transfer chicken to plate and keep aside.
3. Add ginger to saucepan, saute for about 1 minute, and add brown sugar and mustard. Stir to blend the ingredients. 4. Add orange juice and orange peel. Simmer for about 8-10 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened stirring occasionally.
4. Return chicken and any accumulated juices to the sauce and simmer for 3 minutes.
5. Carefully turn chicken over and add green onions. Simmer until chicken is cooked through and sauce is thickened, about 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Transfer chicken and sauce to platter.
This recipe serves: 4 people.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes.