- 1 1/4 tsp vinegar
- 2 1/2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 4 green chillies, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 level tsp kasoori methi, powdered
- 2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- 900g AI rawdah boneless chicken breasts
- 4 1/4 tbsp oil
- 6 tsp sieved gram flour (besan)
- 2 1/2 fresh breadcrumbs
- 6 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- A few strands of saffron crushed and soaked in one tbsp of
Category : Kababs / Cutlets|
Rating : 5
Contributor : n/a
Mix together vinegar, ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, coriander leaves, kasoori methi, saffron, salt and pepper. Wash and dry the chicken, pieces. Add to this mixture and mix well. Place the chicken in the refrigerator for 10-15 min.
Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan, add gram flour and fry for a min. Add the chicken and sauté on low heat until the chicken cubes are half cooked.
Add breadcrumbs and mix thoroughly. Remove onto a plate and leave to cool.
Skewer the chicken cubes leaving a distance of about 1 1/2 inch between each piece. Grill on a electric grill until done.
Now push the cubes close to each other and dip them to coat with the lightly beaten egg yolk.
Grill on a electric grill till the egg coating turns to golden brown in colour. Remove from the skewer. Serve hot. Garnish with onion rings.