- 1 Eggplant, freshly baked or broiled
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 3 green onions (spring onions with greens)
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ˝ tsp haldi
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1" piece ginger, minced
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- salt to taste
Category : Vegetables|
Rating : 5
Contributor : n/a
Take out the skin and pulp the brinjal.
Heat the ghee and sauté the onion till it becomes translucent.
Put the ginger, garlic and green chilies and fry for a minute.
Put the chilli, coriander and cumin powders.
Put the garam masala, salt and cilantro.
Cook for a minute. Add the eggplant pulp, mix and cook for about 5 to 10 minutes.
Combine the beaten yogurt.
Ready to serve.