Here we will tell you 6 things about mothers day, here below you can see the list of mothers day.
Mother’s Day 2012: This year almost in all over the world people are ready to celebrating Mothers Day 2012 on Sunday 13th, May 2012. And the next mother day will come on same day in the month May 12, 2013.
Mother’s Day History: History begun from the mother of GODS named Rhea, in the history of Greeks they celebrate a festival every year. The other religion Christians celebrate this event on the base of in the honor of Mary (mother of Christ).
In US celebrating Mother’s Day from almost 150 years ago. Anna Jarvis, an Appalachian homemaker decided to celebrate a day named “Mother’s Work Day”.
Now here we talk about on General, Why we have to celebrate mothers day. The biggest reason behind it is that, we gave presents to our MOM, although our mothers Love us every year, every day and every moment in her life. Here following are the steps where you can find the purpose of Mothers day.
Mother’s Day Movie: Movie made in 2010 on the bases of Mother love to her Child. In Mother love you never find wrong thing whether you are bad or Stupid.
Mother’s Day Gifts (Presents) Ideas: Now here the main thing you want every year on Mothers day. The list of ideas you can see below and you have to work on it.
1. First you have see What your MOM like Most.
2. Which thing makes your MOTHER comfortable.
Now see the list and make you celebration better. By seeing the pictures you can also get an idea and gave some other thing for your mother.
Mother’s Day Poems
Your tender kiss, is the touch of an angel
Your beautiful smile; is my every breath
I live for you and only you
If one day we part, promise to take me
So we can laugh and play in heavens gate.
I can’t imagine the pain you suffered,
For family against family.
Till this day you have been fighting a war,
Not to fret because it is almost over.
We will win the war and live
Because of a mother’s love.
Dedicated to my super mom! Love you forever.
Written By Iqra
For more Poems you see go to this link (Click Here).
Mother’s Day Quotes
- “There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one” – Jill Churchill
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.- Erich Fromm, psychologist
- “A mother understands what a child does not say.” -Jewish proverb
- “Woman knows what man has long forgotten, that the ultimate economic and spiritual unit of any civilization is still the family. -Clare Boothe Luce
- “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” -Washington Irving
- “When you were small and just a touch away, I covered you with blankets against the cold night air. But now that you are tall and out of reach, I fold my hands and cover you with prayer. Dona Maddux Cooper
- ‘The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.’ ~ Honore de Balzac
- ‘A mighty power and stronger Man from his throne has hurled,For the hand that rocks the cradle Is the hand that rules the world.’~ William Ross Wallace
For more Quotes on Mothers Day 2013 (Click Here)