DiskWarrior 4.4 Boot DVD (Mac OSX) | 715 MB
Everything just disappeared after your Mac went haywire. All your work documents. The music you most enjoy. The movie of your kid's first steps. It's your life and it's gone. Don't panic! DiskWarrior will find your documents, photos, music and any other files when disaster strikes and things go missing.
Perhaps you've tried to open a document and all that happens is a color wheel that spins and spins and spins Or when your Mac starts up, all you get is a blinking question mark Or you were in the middle of editing a movie and now your external hard disk isn't on the desktop Or your MP3s won't play... Or every time you look through your photos, your Mac crashes. DiskWarrior gets you back up and running fast!.
- This release features ongoing internal enhancements for speed and improved repair.
- Startup Requirements
- G4 867 MHz Mac or better (such as a PowerPC G5 or Intel Mac)
- Built-in DVD drive
- 512 MB RAM
How to BURN bootable disk image using Disk Utility:
0) decompress DiskWarrior 4.4 Boot.cdr.7z archive
1) Launch Disk Utility
2) Click Burn (upper left)
3) Navigate to and select DiskWarrior 4.4 Boot.cdr file (do not drag and drop)
4) Click CHOOSE or BURN
5) Insert disk when prompted and BURN
Put your DiskWarrior DVD into the drive and reboot. As soon as you hear the boot chime, hold down the "c" key on your keyboard (or the Option key until the Startup Manager shows up).