Nail Beauty Tips for Girls
Nails are an integral part of our lives and most women tend to overlook nail care. Beautiful nails complete your look and complement your natural beauty.
- Treat your nails with olive oil every alternative days.
- Use a mixture of water and lemon juice to remove stains from your nails.
- Do not cut the nail cuticles as you might get an infection.
- Do not cover your nails with nail polish for long periods of time. You should leave your nails uncovered every two weeks.
- Eat fruits and vegetables containing vitamin B and vitamin B5 to maintain healthy nails and skin.
- Drink milk and eat bananas to make your nails strong as they are rich in Calcium.
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, folic acid, zinc etc. makes your nails strong.
- When applying nail polish, begin with a base coat. This keeps your nails protected.
- Do not scratch, pick, dig or pinch with your nails. Your nails are not hardware tools.
- Use products that contain alcohol sparingly. Alcohols causes your nails to break.
- Wear hand gloves when doing household chores and during gardening to avoid accidental chipping and breakage of nails.