5 Tips To Make Slim Body Fitness | Woman’s Beautiful Body Shape
5 Tips To Make Slim Body Fitness:Here we telling you girls 5 important tips by which you can easily get slim and smart sexy body shape.
1. Adopt a 3-Day Standard. In a recent survey, the National Center for Health Statistics found that only 19 percent of Americans perform three or more intense workouts a week. Given these hard numbers, it’s unrealistic to expect that you’ll suddenly start exercising 6 or 7 days straight. Fortunately, that level of commitment isn’t necessary: “You’ll get most of the benefits of exercise by working out hard just three times a week,” says Mike Mejia, C.S.C.S., a strength and conditioning coach in New York. “And that’s especially true if you’re out of shape.” Use these strategies to make sure you stick to the plan.
2. Save one workout for the weekend. “Even if Saturday and Sunday are packed with family commitments and home improvement projects, it’s likely that you’ll still have more free time then than on any given weekday,” says John Raglin, Ph.D., an exercise psychologist at Indiana University. And that means you’ll have to fit in only two sessions from Monday through Friday.
3. Track the ancillary benefits. Keep a job-performance journal on the days you exercise and the days you don’t exercise. Each day, gauge the difficulty of your workload on a scale of 1 (least favorable) to 7 (most favorable), and rate these three categories using the same scale:
Your ability to work without stopping to take unscheduled breaks
Your ability to stick to your routine or plan (your “to do” list) for the day
Your overall job performance
“It’s likely you’ll find that you score higher and get more done on the days you exercise, despite taking time out for your workout,” says Jim McKenna, Ph.D., a professor of physical activity and health at Leeds Metropolitan University, in the United Kingdom. (Make sure you compare days that are similar in workload.) And that’ll reinforce your motivation to keep at it.
4. Keep your streak intact. Research shows that when people skip a workout, there’s a 62 percent chance they’ll miss an exercise session the following week. Worse, “a single lapse can result in feelings of failure that are so overwhelming, a person will just quit, even though he might have successfully followed through with exercise 99 percent of the time,” says Raglin. If you don’t have time for your entire workout, take 10 minutes and do a portion of your routine — even if it’s only a couple of sets of pushups and lunges.
5. Go hard, not long. If you like longer workouts, by all means, keep going. But don’t underestimate the power of a 30-minute sweat session. YMCA researchers found that men were twice as likely to stick to an exercise program when they performed shorter workouts — less than 30 minutes — than when they did longer sessions. “They also gained more muscle and lost more fat, because they worked at a higher intensity, rather than just going through the motions of a long workout,” says Wayne Westcott, Ph.D., C.S.C.S., coauthor of the study.