Easy Things You Can Do To Look Younger, Instantly!
Oh, we all would love eternal youth! Although that is not possible (yet), there are things that help rejuvenate us :-)
* Downplay wrinkles by applying highlighter to creases. This will reflect the light and counter the shadow. Concealers only make lines look more prominent.
* Use a mask to tone and tighten your skin. The tightening effect is cosmetic and temporary, but using a mask has other benefits as well, such as cleaning out your pores, and conditioning your skin.
* Brighten droopy eyes: Grooming eyebrows gives the illusion of lifted lids, and having more skin showing at the brow bone opens up the entire eye.
* Instant Eye Lift – use a lash curler to make eyes look more open and alive.
* Skip the face powder, they tend to collect in creases and make wrinkles more prominent; and the dry powder look is out, anyway.
* If you�ve got longish hair, pull it back into a ponytail. It�s a youthful hairstyle, for one, but the point is it pulls the skin around your temples up and back. Bangs do a great job of hiding forehead wrinkles, too.
* Use a good moisturizer to hydrate and plump up your skin cells. Make sure it is mineral oil free so it doesn�t clog your pores and cause breakouts.
The best thing you can do to look younger is to take care of your skin on a daily basis. Always moisturize, use a gentle exfoliant two to four times a month and use a sunscreen, even under your makeup.