Home / News / Three-Year-Old Dies After Being Electrocuted

Three-Year-Old Dies After Being Electrocuted

Three-Year-Old Dies After Being Electrocuted

Three-year-old dies after being electrocuted
Three-year-old dies after being electrocuted

LAHORE: A three-year-old child died in North Cantt after receiving severe electric shocks on Sunday.

The victim was identified as Ghulam Mustafa, son of Mushtaq Ahmed, resident of Hajveri Block, Altaf Colony. The police said that the boy was playing with a tape-ball, which slipped from his hand. When he went after the ball to retrieve it, his hand touched an electric motor, which gave him a severe electric shock. Neighbours said that the child died on the spot. The body was handed over to the victim’s family without an autopsy.

Three youth drowned in the Ravi River while taking a bath near Sagian Bridge in the Ravi Road police limits on Sunday.

Drown: An eyewitness said that the three youth had jumped into the river but had not returned. He called Rescue 1122 and the police, who began a rescue operation. Personnel of Rescue 1122 managed to fish out the body of one unidentified youth, while efforts were still underway to recover the other two. Local police said that announcements were being made to identify the young victim.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *