Raw Mango Sharbat By Chef Fauziah
How to make Raw Mango Sharbat Recipe By Chef Fauziah
Author: Chef Fauziah
Recipe type: Drinks / Beverages
Cuisine: Pakistani Recipe
- 1kg of Raw Mangoes (Kairi)
- 2 cups of Mango Pulp
- 2 cups of Jaggery (Gur) (grated)
- 2 cups Sugar
- Seeds from 4 Cardamoms Pods (Ilaichi Daana) (crushed)
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 2 liters of BOiled Water
- Wash and boil the mangoes in water until soft. Cool, peel and remove the seeds.
- Add sugar and the grated jaggery and liquidize in a liquidizer.
- Mix the cardamoms with the mango pulp. Add the warm water and refrigerate.
- When serving, add a little cold water. Mix thoroughly and serve with salt to taste.
- Note: Yield: 8 Servings, Makes: 8 Glasses, Degree Of Difficulty: Easy