Chapli Kabab Recipe Method: Recipe: Take a mixing bowl and add minced meat and all masalas in it and let it to be mix well knead it like flour and keep it for 15 to 20 minutes. After 15 to 20 minutes make kababs of fine size and fry them in oil and note that these kababs are not fried in deep oil.Chapli kababs are ready to eat.
The recipe is quite easy and simple and all the ingredients are also found at home.
- Beef meat: 1 kg without fat
- Red chili powder: 1tbsp
- Black pepper: 1tsp
- White coriander seeds roasted: Half tbsp.
- Cumin seeds roasted: 1tsp
Grind these above mentioned things in a semi crushed form.
- Annardana: Soak them in hot water and grind them 2tbsp
- Green chili: 4
- Coriander leaves: Half whorl
- Egg: 2 beat them and fry them
- One egg for mixing in minced meat
- Salt: To taste
- Tomatoes: 4
- Onions: One whole finely chopped
- Gram flour: 3tbsp
- Oil: As required