Pakistan Navy is one of the outstanding organization of Pakistan Forces like Army and is engaged in the protection of coastal borders and sea areas of Pakistan. The area is spread from Arabian ocean to Indian ocean. Pakistan Navy offers excellent job opportunities after matric, intermediate and graduation to unemployed individuals in this field every year. So the criteria is mentioned below how to apply in this field after Matric. If an individual is matric pass and is thinking that he is still not eligible to join any kind of job so it’s wrong because Pak Navy is offering opportunities to individuals to join this field and candidates are also induced through Direct Entry Sailor and for that further choices were made in different fields to join these are:
- Non- Technical Sailors- Sanitary Workers
- Mechanical Support Driver
- Non Technical Sailor -Musician
- Non Technical Sailor- Naib khatib
- Technical Sailor (OPS, ME WTR, Store, Medical and Aviation)
- Female Medical Technician
- Non Technical Sailor- Naval Police
- Non Technical Sailor- Marines
- Non Technical Sailor- Chef / Steward
How To Join Pakistan Navy After Matric
Here are all the details and information for one who can follow these instruction and apply for this field.
Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility criteria is the most important factor to join this field and consist of age, education, marital status and documents which are necessarily submitted.
Age: Age limit starts from 16 to 20 years.
Gender: Both male and female can apply.
Marital Status: Should be single.
Education: Matric in Science or in Arts Subject 55% marks in the final examination conducted by board of Intermediate and Secondary Education.
- Original and attested photocopy of Matric Marksheet and Certificates.
- 4 passport size photographs.
- Attested photocopy of CNIC/B Form.
- Crossed Postal order Rs /30 in favor of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad.
- Attested photocopy of Domicile certificate.