Remove Blackheads On Nose
If you are having blackheads on your nose then you must be looking for some home remedy for nose blackheads. Blackheads, mainly clogged pores are usually considered as the first stage of acne. They arise due to the formation of bacteria under the clogged pores in the mixture of sebum and cells thus causing inflammation, redness and pus.
There are various home remedy for nose blackheads available to treat them. These are:
- Apply a paste of ground reddish seeds with water on your face to remove your blackheads.
- Apply a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves in water, every night to prevent blackheads.
- Steam your face for a few minutes with the help of sterilized cotton wool and facial tissue for squeezing out your blackheads.*Apply the mixture of 35 grams of sodium bicarbonate with 1 cup of boiled water.
- Apply grated potatoes as poultice for treating your blackheads.
- Apply a paste of roasted and powdered pomegranate skin with fresh lime juice on your blackheads.
- Apply the mixture of groundnut oil with equal amount of fresh lime juice to prevent blackheads.
- Apply fresh lime juice mixed to a lass of boiled milk as a face wash for your blackheads.
- Apply the mixture of ground drumstick pods and leaves with fresh lime juice on your blackheads.
- Apply a paste of mixture of glycerine soap, fuller’s earth and almond powder in the ratio 2:1:4 on your blackheads.
So, these are some of the cool home remedies which you can apply on your own for preventing and treating the irritable and ugly blackheads. All these remedies have shown good results and are 100 % safe for your skin that is why, these are preferred first among any other treatment of blackheads.