Ten (10) Rules For Dieting
Before you commit yourself to a weight-loss effort, consider these new ways of thinking and dining:
1. Think of yourself as a thin person.
2. Plan your meals and snacks. Know ahead of time exactly what you will eat and how much.
3. Avoid all restaurants for the first week.
4. Do not read or watch TV while you eat. Concentrate on your food.
5. Never eat standing up.
6. Put your cutlery down after each mouthful. Don’t refill it until you’ve swallowed.
7. Chew slowly. Taste what you are eating.
8. Fill your plate only with the amount of food you want. Do not eat from platters on the table.
9. Do not take second helpings.
10. Always leave some food on your plate.