Get shiny and moist lips
All the women would like to have soft and beautiful lips. Stop peeling off lip skin. In addition to pain, the activities will cause mouth infections.
Lip is an important part of body, it would be better if we take care of it regularly. However, every day, our lips will be always used when we’re talking.
Here are the tips:
1. Always apply a natural lip balm to protect lips. If you want a natural way, try it with regularly rubbing honey on lips before you sleep at night. If your lips have returned to be “healthy”, should still do it, at least to prevent your pain on lips recurring.
2. Soak a black tea bag in warm water and tap it on the lips for three minutes. This will increase the skin moisture level in your mouth.
3. To make the lips relax, make a natural mask with thick papaya juice. Put on a soft towel and gently rub around the lips. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes, wash and apply lip balm. Papaya contains enzymes that the function and can help to peeled off dead skin on the lips and makes it smooth.
4. Apply a light massage on the lips with a special cream and apply a little lip on the lips at night to protect naturally.
5. When your lips hurt, take a cotton bud and apply ointment containing hydrocortisone cream to heal the wounds. In the morning and afternoon when you do activities, apply petroleum jelly, such as lip balm, to keep the humidity level lip.
6. Do not forget to always apply a lip balm before applying lipstick.
7. Clean lipstick before you go to bed with special lips cleaning and do not forget to apply a moisturizing lip as protection.
8. Dispose of lipstick, lip balm or any products related to your lips when they are over the age of one and a half years. If they have already expired, certainly the will make your lips irritated.
9. Always try to keep clean when cleaning lipstick, it means use special lip cleaners to clean the lipstick, because who knows something left which can make pigment skin irritated.