Baked Fish in Tomato Sauce By Chef Gulzar Hussain
How to make Baked Fish in Tomato Sauce Recipe By Chef Maida
Author: Chef Gulzar Hussain
Recipe type: Seafood
Cuisine: English Recipe
- Boneless fish ½ kg
- Tomatoes 4 sliced
- Coriander 1 tsp crushed
- Cumin 1 tsp crushed
- Black pepper 1 tsp crushed
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds 1 tbsp
- Red chili flakes 1 tbsp
- Garlic and ginger 1 tbsp sliced thinly
- Lemon juice 3 to 4 tbsp
- Olive oil 3 to 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- In a mixing bowl, add lemon juice and crushed black pepper, mix.
- Apply the mixture on fish and marinate for half an hour.
- Now gently heat olive oil in a pan and sauté fenugreek seeds in it.
- Then add sliced garlic and ginger and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Also add red chili flakes, turmeric powder, cumin seeds, crushed coriander and salt to taste and sauté.
- When spices are well combined, add tomatoes and water to requirement and cook while stirring occasionally until sauce is thick.
- Place marinated fish on aluminum foil and pour tomato sauce over it.
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 200 c for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon slices and serve.