Cherry mini Cheesecakes
How to make Cherry mini Cheesecakes
Author: Food Network
Recipe type: Cakes
Cuisine: English Recipe
- 15g unsalted butter, plus more for ramekins
- 225g Bing cherries (about 30 cherries), pitted
- 3 tbsp. Kirsch (cherry brandy)
- 450g cream cheese, softened
- 110g sugar substitute (recommended: Splenda)
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- Cocoa, for dusting
- Cherry mini cheesecakes
- ) Preheat oven to 170C/Gas 3. Lightly butter 6 (175ml) ramekins.
- ) Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the cherries and 1 tablespoon of the Kirsch, and cook until the fruit softens and glazes, about 7 minutes. Divide the cherries with their juices evenly among the prepared ramekins.
- ) Pulse the cream cheese, sugar substitute, eggs, and remaining 2 tablespoons of Kirsch in a food processor until smooth. Pour the filling into the ramekins.
- ) Bake the cheesecakes until the edges puff slightly and the centers almost set, about 25 minutes. Cool the cheesecakes on a rack in the ramekins. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- ) When ready to serve, run a small knife around the outside of the cheesecakes. Carefully invert each cheesecake onto a plate, then flip the cheesecakes over so the cherries are on the bottom. Lightly dust with cocoa.