Chocolate Chip Cookies By Chef Maida
How to make Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe By Chef Maida
Author: Chef Maida
Recipe type: Sweets / Desserts
Cuisine: Pakistani Recipe
- Oven Temp: 375 F-180 C
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tsp butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup maida
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips (you get them in packets, or you can chop semi-sweet chocolate into tiny chips)
- Mix the butter, sugar and egg.
- Add vanilla.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Add this to the butter mixture and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Shape dough into rounds and place on an ungreased baking tray at least 1" apart.
- Press with the base of a glass or any flat tool.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve or cool and store in an airtight jar.