Fluffy Ricotta Pancakes Recipe by Chef Maida
Today we are providing you a very nice dish named “Fluffy Ricotta Pancakes”. Fluffy Ricotta Pancakes is a favorite American breakfast. Fluffy Ricotta Pancakes are more sophisticated than traditional pancakes, making them perfect for special occasions. It is very easy to make this recipe. It is very delicious in taste. Must try this recipe at your home. For more recipes please visit our website LahoriMela.com
Author: Chef Maida
Recipe type: Breakfast
Cuisine: English Recipe
- ¾ cup(s) flour, white whole-wheat
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon sugar, granulated
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup(s) cheese
- 1 large egg(s)
- 1 large egg white(s)
- ⅔ cup(s) milk, fat-free
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- berries, fresh, or frozen (optional)
- sugar, powdered, (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the ricotta, eggs, milk and vanilla until evenly blended. Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients, and stir until the batter is smooth and fluffy.
- Coat a large skillet (or griddle) generously with oil spray and preheat it over medium heat. Spoon ¼-cup portions of the batter onto the skillet, and cook each side for 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly golden brown. Be extra careful with flipping since these pancakes are less firm than standard pancakes.
- Optional: Top the pancakes with fresh or frozen, heated berries and/or a sprinkle of powdered sugar. For frozen berries, heat the berries in the microwave for a few minutes, and spoon the warm berries and sweet juices over the pancakes.