French Toast and Pumpkin Sandwich Recipe by Chef Maida
Today we are providing you a very amazing recipe named “French Toast and Pumpkin Sandwich”. French toast and Pumpkin Sandwich adds a boost of nutrition to traditional toast. It is very healthy and good for breakfast. It is very easy to make this recipe. It is very delicious in taste. For more please visit our website LahoriMela.com
Author: Chef Maida
Recipe type: Breakfast
Cuisine: English Recipe
- 1 large egg(s)
- 1 large egg white(s)
- 1 dash(es) cinnamon, ground
- 1 dash(es) nutmeg, ground
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk, fat-free
- 2 slice(s) bread, 100% whole-wheat
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin, puree
- In a small bowl, whip the whole egg plus the egg white with the milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla extract.
- Generously coat a skillet with oil spray and preheat over medium-high heat. Dunk and coat both slices of bread in the egg mixture.
- Place the bread slices in the skillet and cook for 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until crisp.
- Drizzle once slice of bread with the maple syrup and pumpkin puree, and place the other slice on top to form a sandwich.