Oreo Cookies Ice cream Recipe by Chef Rida Aftab
Today we will provide you a very nice and frozen ice cream named as Oreo Cookies Ice cream. It is very easy to make this recipe in home. It is very delicious in taste. The family favorite cookies ice cream. So try this at your home. For more please visit our website LahoriMela.com
Author: Chef Rida Aftab
Recipe type: Ice-cream / Kulfi
Cuisine: English Recipe
- `Cream - 300 ml (Use full cream for better results)
- Icing sugar – 1 ½ cups or as per taste you can increase or decrease the quantity
- Condensed milk – ½ cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Oreo cookies – 1 packet (12 – 14) or as per taste
- Take a mixing bowl, add in the cream and then the icing sugar followed by the condensed milk and vanilla extract. Mix all these till little creamy and fluffy ( please do not over mix, say do this only for few seconds ).
- Crush all the Oreo cookies in a ziplock bag unevenly (some small and some big chunks).
- Add the crushed cookies into the same bowl at the end. Now mix everything together and pour it in the container, top it with few crushed Oreo cookies bits and keep it in the freezer!
- There is no need to take it out and stir it repeatedly either.
- Keep it in the freezer overnight or for approx 6 -8 hours before you serve it.