Pesto Genovese By Chef Shai
How to make Pesto Genovese Recipe By Chef Shai
Author: Chef Shai
Recipe type: Raitas / Chutnies / Dips
Cuisine: English Recipe
- Basil leaves, blanched in boiling water for 20 seconds and shocked in ice cold water - 3 Cups
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - ½ Cup
- Parmesan, finely grated - ⅓ Cup
- Pecorino, finely grated - 2 Tblsp
- Pine Nuts - ¼ Cup
- Garlic, finely chopped - 2 Cloves
- Sea Salt - To Taste
- Add all the ingredients, except the seal salt and half the olive oil in the mortar and pound them to a smooth paste. Continue adding the olive oil during the pounding.
- Season with sea salt.