Rabri Recipe by Chef Maida
Today we are providing you a very sweet and nice recipe named as “Rabri”. It is very easy to make this recipe. Rabri is an Pakistani and Indian sweet dish made with yogurt and flour. It is very delicious in taste. It may be mixed with yogurt or buttermilk. Cumin seeds (zeera), dry fruits, etc., can be used as garnish. Must try this recipe at your home. For more please visit our website LahoriMela.com
Author: Chef Maida
Recipe type: Sweets / Desserts
Cuisine: Pakistani Recipe
- • Milk 1-1/2 litre
- • Khoya ½ cup
- • Sugar ½ cup
- • Cardamom 2
- • Pistachio 4-5
- • Safron (dissolved in water) a few drops
- • Kewra few drops
- Bring milk to boil in a large pan.
- Add khoya, cardamom and sugar.
- Now cook on lower flame continuously for 2 hours.
- When layer comes on surface keep layer aside in pan.
- Simmer untill milk reduced.
- Sprinkle pistachio, kewra and saffron and serve chilled.